With peach season in full swing, this Peaches and “Cream” Oatmeal is the perfect breakfast! This recipe brings regular peaches and cream to the next level for multiple reasons: it’s a filling and healthy breakfast, the oats add in many health benefits, it’s naturally sweetened instead of having processed sugar, and even though it’s dairy free it’s still SO good!
This recipe is a delicious mix of sweet warm oatmeal topped with fresh cool fruit and milk. Especially with peaches being in season right now! There is nothing better than fresh fruit for breakfast, and this pair lets you enjoy just that but with the healthy and hearty pair of oats.
I would love to know what you think!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (specifically gluten free if needed) I recommend Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 cups water
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp agave, maple syrup or honey
- 1 large peach or 2 small peaches, diced
- Favorite nut milk for topping
- Combine the oats and water. Cook according to package directions either in the microwave or on the stove top.
- When your oats are cooked, add in the cinnamon and honey then combine.
- Top with diced fresh peaches and nut milk. Enjoy immediately!