Fresh Mango Salsa… sweet, crisp & so refreshing!
This salsa is great as a dip, on fajitas, fresh tacos, served over grilled chicken, fish & even more! It’s made with all fresh and healthy ingredients.
It is perfect in the summer & is a fun way to serve something a little different! I personally love serving this salsa with guacamole!
To start, you will first cut your mangos. Begin by cutting the sides off as close to the side of the seed as possible. Then, cut off the small sides of flesh. See below! Then you will cut the flesh both ways to make small pieces. Use a spoon to scoop out the chunks and place in a bowl.
Next, dice the cucumber and onions and then add the remaining ingredients! Simple as that!
This salsa can easily be made in advance and refrigerated until ready to serve. It will last 1-2 days in the fridge and will be just as good as left overs!
I would love to know what you think!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
- 2 mangos, diced (see picture in post to see how)
- 1 small cucumber or ½ large cucumber, diced very small
- ¼ red onion, finely diced (1/2 cup)
- 1 lime, juiced (~1 Tbsp)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp salt
- Optional: 1-2 tsp finely chopped jalapeno
- First, you will cut the mangos. Begin by cutting the sides off as close to the side of the seed as possible. Then, cut off the small sides of flesh. Then you will cut the flesh both ways to make small pieces. Use a spoon to scoop out the chunks and place in a bowl. (see picture in post above to see how).
- Next, chop up the cucumber, onion and cilantro. Add all of the ingredients together and enjoy!
Leave a Reply