This 5- Minute Raspberry Sorbet is a fruity, refreshing & cold sweet treat that will brighten up any day! I started making this recipe as an afternoon snack day after day and finally realized it was TOO good not to share! Not to mention, it only has 4 ingredients!
You will blend together frozen raspberry, banana, cherries & just enough almond milk to get it blended. This blends best in a high speed blender but can also be done in a regular blender with a little patience. You might have to stop to scrape down the sides a few times to get it going. This serves 2-3, and you can easily double or triple the recipe to serve more!
Homemade sorbets are a much healthier version than store bought because you avoid added sugars, colors & preservatives. If you want to make this for a later time, you can make it and place it in a container in the freezer. When you’re ready to have it, take it out and let it sit for 5-10 minutes until soft enough to scoop out. This is also a much healthier and tastier option to serve to guests when they come over. It’s SO easy to make and would be very impressive to visitors!
This recipe would also make delicious popsicles or a regular smoothie if you add extra almond milk! Just look at that vortex 😍
I would love to know what you think!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen cherries (9-10 cherries)
- ⅔ cup almond milk + more if needed to blend
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape the sides if you have trouble getting it started. Add more milk if needed to help blend.
- Enjoy immediately OR place in a tin and freeze. When ready to serve, scoop out and serve immediately.
- Enjoy! 🙂