This Hummus with a hint of Lemon has a light and fresh taste while being creamy, filling & SO satisfying! Did you know Hummus is a really great & healthy snack? Here are a few reasons why!
- Full of plant based proteins & fiber
- High in vitamins & minerals
- Protects heart health
- Helps fight illness & disease
- Helps digestion & intestinal health
- Decreases inflammation in the body
..and it is SO tasty! It’s even more healthy when you eat it with fresh veggies! This hummus is very simple to make with only 6 ingredients!
I would love to know what you think!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
Hummus with a hint of Lemon
This Hummus with a hint of Lemon has a light and fresh taste while being creamy, filling & SO satisfying! Perfect served with fresh veggies, crackers or chips.
Author: Cook up Love
- 2 15 oz. cans chickpeas, drained
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 1½ Tbsp Tahini
- ½ tsp salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve with veggies or chips. Store in an air tight container for up to a week in the fridge.
- Enjoy 🙂
zesty hummus. Love it!