It’s Tuesday and today and I am bringing you these SWEET Cookie Dough Bites to sweeten up your life!
I have often heard that Tuesdays are the worst day of the week because the excitement of the past weekend is gone and there is so much left to be done in the week. But what if our focus was not on all of our piled up work, but on just today? Instead of rushing though tasks, what if we stopped to encourage or compliment, to help someone in need, or to genuinely ask someone how they’re doing? You have the power to change someones day just by extending care and concern about his/her life!
… OR you could always whip up a batch of these Cookie Dough Bites to sweeten up someones day ❤ They are guilt-free, bite size treats that are oh so good! Not to mention they’re paleo, gluten free, plant based & naturally sweetened! Too good to be true? Try them for yourself!! You will not regret it!
I would love to know what you think!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Small dash of salt
- 3 Tbsp cocoa nibs or dark mini chocolate chips
- Optional: about ¼ cup coconut sugar for coating the Bites
- In a medium size bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients together until combined.
- Next, gently stir in the cocoa nibs.
- Scoop out about 1 tsp of the mixture at a time and roll into balls. If the mixture is too soft to form into balls, let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes first.
- Optional: to coat the balls in coconut sugar, place all of the balls in a quart size bag with the coconut sugar and gently roll around until they are all coated.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
- Enjoy 🙂