Let me introduce you to these Spiced ‘n Roasted Chickpeas. They are tasty, flavorful and a great source of plant based protein & fiber. Great to eat by themselves as a snack, on a salad (like my Green Goddess Salad), on pizza, on toast with Savory Cashew Cream …and the list goes on! They are quick and very easy to make!
These chickpeas are best right when they come out of the oven, though you can reheat them and eat them later. I have made a double batch before and kept them all week to eat on salads and they were still wonderful.
I would love to know what you think!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Drain the can of chickpeas and spread out on a sheet pan.Pat the chickpeas dry with a towel.
- Drizzle the oil and seasonings over the chickpeas and use your fingers to make sure they are all fully coated.
- Bake the chickpeas for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and then enjoy 🙂
Leave a Reply