This morning I woke up to the sun shining through the window and feeling ALL the summer vibes ☀ (from inside the warm house that is)! I woke up extra early, did some yoga, and then had to make a smoothie bowl! It’s safe to say it has been a great start to my day.
In case you are not familiar with them, smoothie bowls are basically thick smoothies that you eat out of a bowl with toppings such as fruit, nuts, seeds, granola and the like. Today I am sharing this very simple and delicious Raspberry Smoothie Bowl with Coconut.
This smoothie bowl is creamy, naturally sweetened, healthy & packed with vitamins and nutrients! A lot like a fresh and fruity sherbet that you get to eat for breakfast, and it’s guilt free!
Smoothie bowls are a great option as a breakfast or snack, especially in the warmer months. They are also a fun and pretty way to impress guests when they stay at your house!
I would love to know what you think!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
- 1½ frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp coconut milk
- optional: 1 scoop protein powder or superfood blend
- toppings: granola, chia seeds & shredded coconut
- Place the frozen fruit in blender (on low) or food processor and blend until fruit is in tiny pieces. Scrape fruit off the sides as needed.
- Next, add the coconut milk and optional protein powder or superfood blend and continue to blend until the fruit is mixed in and creamy. The mixture will be thick.
- Pour the mixture in bowls and top with granola, chia seeds and shredded coconut.
- Enjoy 🙂
Leave a Reply