Happy St. Patricks Day, friends!! In honor of today, I am bringing you this Minty Chocolate Chip Shamrock Shake. In this shake, I use the mint flavored super greens blend from Sunwarior. This past week, they sponsored my Instagram giveaway with this blend and they also sent me one of my own! It was so exciting getting to do my first giveaway with such a wonderful company! The blend tastes great and gives this smoothie a minty & rich flavor. Not to mention, it also has over 200 Billion probiotics per serving! I highly recommend trying it!
Here are some reasons you should try this shake:
- supports a healthy gut biome
- fun & flavorful
- different variation of typical shake & smoothie flavors
- good for your body & full of healthy greens
- lighter & much healthier than other shake options!
I would love to know what you think of this recipe!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 scoops Mint Super Greens from Sunwarrior (link here)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk + extra if needed
- ½ cup ice cubes
- chocolate chips for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until completely mixed together. Add extra almond milk if needed to blend.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and enjoy immediately!