You know that feeling that you get after you eat a meal that is fresh, light and healthy? When your body feels great and you are so proud of yourself for eating something your body loves? This Zoodles with Cashew Cream is one of those meals! This recipe is basic but incredibly satisfying!
Before I was married I would eat this meal about 3-4 times a week 😂. I sometimes added sautéed mushrooms or roasted shrimp over this pasta but it is wonderful just by itself.
For those of you who are wondering what “zoodles” are, they are spiralized zucchini. So basically zucchini in noodle form! In my opinion, zoodles are the best form of zucchini! The cashew cream I use in this recipe is my Savory Cashew Cream. This meal is simple, healthy, light, yet incredibly satisfying!
I would love to know what you think!! Please share comments and pictures of how it turns out for you! Happy cooking, friends!
- 4 medium Zucchini
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp white wine
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast seasoning
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Heaping ¼ tsp Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Spiralize the zucchini in a spiralizer to make the zoodles then set aside.
- Soak cashews in water for at least 6 hours or boil in water for 8 minutes.
- Add soaked cashews, water, and white wine to high speed blender or food processor. Blend for 1-2 minutes until creamy. If any cashews get stuck on the side of blender, scrape down the sides and blend until creamy.
- Next, add spices and blend another minute until combined.
- Pour cashew cream over the prepared zoodles and serve immediately.
- Enjoy 🙂